Deep Reef Dives! May 31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all, this is Steve from Deep Six in Jensen Beach... I have a two tank dive trip leaving from Palm Beach Inlet on May 31st at 8:00AM. The dives are scheduled for deep reefs in the range of 65-90 FSW. Although advanced is recommended, Open water certification is all that’s required. The Crew of the Deep Obsession are always up for dive site suggestions, so deeper wreck dives are possible. If there are no objections, one dive will likely be on Shark Canyon in 88 FSW. As the name suggests, the site is famous for Caribbean reef sharks, Lemon and the occasional Greater Hammerhead sharks that frequent the area this time of year. The Deep Obsession always puts a dedicated dive master in the water with each group, so anyone without a buddy is welcome to tag along the DM. I also have spaces available for the afternoon charter for those who like to sleep in! Afternoon dives will be shallower than the morning trip..

Rental gear is available at the shop or on board the boat! Hope to see ya out there!

Steve W
Deep Six Jensen Beach
772-692-2747

I have 4 Spaces left for morning trip... Afternoon trip sold out as of 5-16-08

Got anything similar going on Sunday or Monday, Steve?

This Saturday and Sunday is the SpearBoard Open (spearfishing tournament) and most boats are booked through the weekend… As of now, I have one spot is one for Sunday and 12 spots open on Monday. Because I didn’t book the charter, I can’t tell you dive sites, other then reefs in 50-60 FSW. PM me or call the shop tomorrow if you want to go...

Steve
Deep Six Jensen Beach
772-692-2747

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom