Sogod Bay, Southern Leyte 29-03 May 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharx Inside

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's the link to my most recent trip to Sogod Bay, Southern Leyte.

To sum it up, the trip was simply amazing despite the grueling journey. Great weather, viz at constant 30m+ to say the least. And not 1, not 2.. but 3 whale sharks!! We were indeed very lucky for the sighting of the gentle giants because there had been no sighting at all for the past 6 weeks according to the local guides.

Enjoy! It may take some time to load, so please be patient. Thanks.

Sogod Bay, Southern Leyte 29-03 May 2008

Nice photos. Also loved the Whaleshark photos!

Wow, nice photos! N cute captions. I saw a familiar face - Leong. ;-)

3 whale sharks... nice... Was getting worried when the other group here didn't see any back in Feb...

Thanks for the compliments! I must say that even without the whale sharks, diving in Sogod Bay is generally excellent. Good mixture of hard and soft corals, high diversity and abundance of fish life, and fantastic viz!

those are awesome pictures. I was in Sogod last year but UI missed the whale sharks. I planning to travel back to the region.... thanks for sharing the great pictures...

Back
Top Bottom