H-320 availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frenchexplorer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering when the h-320 (li-po serie) will be out in the market.

will the spec (size, weight, etc) be really different from the nimh version? cuz basicaly nimh is heavier than lithium polymer battery.

just curious cuz that's the scooter i'm aiming at if it get out soon this year.

Last edited:
I was wondering when the h-320 (li-po serie) will be out in the market.

will the spec (size, weight, etc) be really different from the nimh version? cuz basicaly nimh is heavier than lithium polymer battery.

just curious cuz that's the scooter i'm aiming at if it get out soon this year.

Hi FE,

Thanks for the questions. You are correct. NiMH vs. LiPo battery packs differ in weight (LiPo weighing less). But while the batteries differ, we have designed the H160 and H320 to be very similar in regards to size and weight. Both have identical bodies, and weigh in at 48lbs.

H160's (NiMH version) will begin shipping this month. H320's are about 60 days away still.

Thanks,

Last edited:
thanks for the reply Nick

then it should be avaible around end of june or beginning of july. can't wait to get my hand on it.

gulp..... ok. i'm sure it's gonna worth the wait.

I forgot to ask what would the price be for the H-320 approximatively.

thanks again

Eric,

Sorry for the late reply. MSRP on the H320 is not yet released, but i can say it will start at just under $5k.

For those who are interested in the H160, the first units will begin shipping towards the end of June. Retail pricing starts at $3575. For a list of dealers in your location please visit our new website which launches Monday.

Regards,

Nick,

Need an update for the 160. As I understand from one of your dealers, they are shipping now? Also, clarify list price, because I was quoted list quite a bit higher. Is the figure you quoted without a battery, charger, and spares kit?

Eric

Nick,

Need an update for the 160. As I understand from one of your dealers, they are shipping now? Also, clarify list price, because I was quoted list quite a bit higher. Is the figure you quoted without a battery, charger, and spares kit?

Eric

Hi Eric,

The first units will begin shipping within a few weeks. Pricing on the H160 starts at $3575 (version without LED headlight). All units come with the battery, charger and spares kit.

Thanks,

Hi Eric,

The first units will begin shipping within a few weeks. Pricing on the H160 starts at $3575 (version without LED headlight). All units come with the battery, charger and spares kit.

Thanks,

My dealer must have an old and beefed up price list. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom