Rec or Trek Wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamiep3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
getting ready to buy my first BP/W. Right now I usually dive a Steel 120 or an AL 100, which is scheduled to be replaced by a steel 100 in the next year. This summer I am setting up a pair of AL80 doubles to start to get comfortable with doubles for some future tech classes.

I've pretty much decided to go with Dive Rite, but can't decide between the Rec and Trek Wings. Anybody have any experience/input on them?

Hi Jamiep,

Have you had a look at the Solution Finder on our site? Check out the 'What type of DR wing do I need' question and it will give you some ideas on which wing is the best fit with your type of diving. Head here: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Solution Finder

Best,
Ag

getting ready to buy my first BP/W. Right now I usually dive a Steel 120 or an AL 100, which is scheduled to be replaced by a steel 100 in the next year. This summer I am setting up a pair of AL80 doubles to start to get comfortable with doubles for some future tech classes.

I've pretty much decided to go with Dive Rite, but can't decide between the Rec and Trek Wings. Anybody have any experience/input on them?

Back
Top Bottom