nikonos 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick L

Reaction score
# of dives
While going through some old scuba equipment someone gave my father. i found a old nikonos i looked it up on the web.
its a nikonos 1 63-68. it has a few chips in the paint on the outside a knob broken on lens(works with a screwdriver)
inside looks like new! is it worth playing around with can i get parts for it? it has a hand flash thing too.
also i the bag was a sekonic marine master thing think it goes with camera?
thanks Rick L

Hello,

You can call u/w phototech (www.uwphoto.com) and I think they can service that unit. If it was me I would fix it up and put it in a display case. Can't find many of those anymore.

Ed

Dear Rick,

do you still have the Nikonos 1 ? We are searching one since a long time for a museum of underwater Photography. If you want to sell it, conatct me.

see our homepage www.waterworld.at

If you like a very basic camera this one works. It will need to be gone through by a tech and have its internal o-rings replaced. I own a couple of Nikonos II's and have them serviced by Subaquatic Camera repair out of Salinas California. They have a website that lists thier basic charges. You can send your camera in and they will give you an estimate on how much it would cost to repair the lense. Good luck with it.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom