Aeris Atmos 2 computer Battery Icon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scblade27

Contributor
Reaction score
I purchased 2 Atmos 2's in October of 06. One is used by me, on for my wife/dive buddy. Mine has been working fine. Hers does a weird thing when it starts up. The red light on the front comes on, it beeps and the battery icon flashes like it is dead and the unit shuts off.

After we press a button to reactivate it, the unit starts up no problem and shows a full battery icon. It works perfectly after that. It does this every single time we turn it on.

It really hanst been a big deal because the computer works, we just have to start it twice every time. Still, it would be nice to know why it does this and if something as simple as changing the battery would fix it. Thanks.

Not something new. Search the Aeris forum and you will find your answer. It has something to do with the draw of the computer on the battery on start up. Changing it will probably not help. Then there is the question of what battery do you replace it with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom