Datamax Pro Plus download software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
need help. I bought a Oceanic Pro Plus on Ebay. I did not get the download software or infrared connecting cord. Now I have learned it is not manufactured anymore. so I have a computer that is downloadable, but do not have the software or serial connector to do it. anyone have any suggestions as to where i might these two items? I tried google and Liesure Pro said they will not be getting anymore.:(

The software you can just download from Oceanic's web site here:

Oceanic Worldwide - Owner Services - Software

For the cord, you might be stuck scouring eBay. Have you ever tried using ebay's "Saved Searches" feature? I use this quite a bit for situations just like this. Set up some searches to have eBay email you when matches are posted... Do a search for "Oceanic Pro Cable" then click the link that says "Save this search", save it, and turn on email alerts. One will probably turn up eventually.

...hey, looks like there's a few cables there now, but not sure if they match your computer. Check it out and best of luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom