May 15, 2008 Weigh-In ..... Is it my turn to start this??? (gulp!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay, no one has started anything, so here I go. I forgot to weigh-in last week, so I am not sure where I am relative to where I was. I haven't been posting my weight, just the pounds lost so we'll have to go with a rough estimate.

Overall, I haven't been as good as I want to be, but I try not to beat myself up about it. My eating is what's been the worst - always the snacking. But I've been to the gym quite a bit and spending longer in it- and my body doth protest! Overall, I am (weight-wise) about the same place I was two weeks ago. I let the eating go haywire and then weight went up, so now I am beating it back down and I am about .40 pounds less than I was two weeks ago.

Overall weight loss = 11.2 pounds (since February 1, 2008 so I need to be more diligent)

Last edited:
Glad to see you jumped back in Sarita. I think everyone goes through that decloine. I was in one for several months and once again I am posting another 1 pound loss bring me down to 220, my lowest weight in over a year!

All is good. I know it's hard work, but so worth it!

Dang it - it isn't the 22nd. I am so far off! Can anyone change the title of this thread? Or just plain delete it so I can do one on the right date!!

(duh me!)

:happywave i have no concept of what day it is this week!!

ive had a good week - addicted to sushi tuna rolls all of a sudden for some reason but doing well

my next weighin in monday with measurements and as i hate my digital scales so much lately im hoping the measurements will show results!

i feel lighter, i dont feel as bloaty so i know its working... just gotta keep working out it :multi:

Yum, Tuna rolls are awesome. I am addicted to Kappa Maki - cucumber, rice and seaweed. Yum. I, honestly, think it is more to do with the wasabi and soy that makes me love it so much. :D

Yeah! Thank you to 300Bar who graciously made me look like less of an idiot by changing the title of the thread to reflect the correct date! Thank you!!!!

OK, I've seen movement on the scales.

I am now down just around 3kgs since 25 April. I think it's a little more, but with the wonkiness of my scales, I'm just rounding down as the specific number doesn't matter that much - just the visual progress LOL It's not as leaps and bounds as I was hoping, but at least it IS in the right direction and I AM taking much better care of myself.

Taking care of myself is making me feel stronger, allowing me to sleep better and helping keep a bit more of a smile on my face each day. All desperately needed things.

way to go Alcina!!!

i must say i was curious this morning... i put on a skirt that 3 weeks i could barely do up and wouldnt wear outside if you paid me and today it zipped up nicely! :multi:

so ive decided to ignore the digital scales for now... i might buy new (old version) scales but not straight away

I'm out of town (sort of) so didn't get together with my scale this morning. My daughter is a senior in high school and in her last two weeks of classes. Every time I turn around, there's another event - including an award ceremony, the last musical performance this evening, and an urgent need for my Pillsbury Bake-Off losing raspberry croissant recipe. My daughter's class has been begging for it again - and this is the last friday (food) day she has). I'm just done baking, and about to head back off for a two+ hour drive to the second day of a two conference I left to come home to be mom of a graduating senior.

Anyway, this evening I'm down .6 lbs - I suspect that means I'm really down another lb since my evening weight is generally at least a pound higher than morning, but since I won't have any quality time with my scale until Saturday morning it's only unofficial. I'll post again on when I do my next morning weight check.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom