Need a recommendation for a Villa in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmrchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

My fiancee, another friend and I will be staying in Bali from 9/29 - 10/4 before we go on our live aboard adventure, and we were looking to book a luxury Villa. Problem is, there are hundreds of them around the island. Perhaps someone can recommend one for us that has personal experience? Here is what we are mainly looking for...

South side of the island
Beach close
Butler
Access to a driver
2 Bedrooms with AC
Private plunge pool
<$500
Not a dump!

we were looking at this place...
Bali Villas: Water Spa Villa II, III & IV

We're probably not going to do a lot of diving from here, so we want to concentrate on places like the monkey forest, reptile park, etc...

thats all i can think of for now,thanks all

Chris

Never bee at Water Spa Villa, but we enjoyed pat mase villa (swiss bell hotel), located in Jimbaran too, much cheaper than Water Spa.
It may take more than 1 hour to reach the monkey forest and reptile park from Jimbaran. So, you may consider Ubud area; no beach but very beautiful, quite and arty place to stay. I recommend Kamandalu villa Accommodation in Ubud, Bali - Kamandalu Resort and Spa, not too far from monkey forest although in my personal opinion not really worth to visit monkey forest - (we've lot monkey in our backyard forest). Still in Ubud, very luxury Amandari - Luxury resort hotel Indonesia - suites & villas, the promo price still out of our budget so we never stay there - but Mick jagger did :wink:. Lot of luxury accomodation in Ubud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom