I searched Raja Ampat vacant liveaboard , watch this plz..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mylovedhl

Reaction score
Hello! all divers.

i find vacant Raja ampat liveaboard that liveaboard schedule is very nice to me ,

because not over ten days , and in schedule the cruise also have the ambon diving..

Because I stay in Davao in Mindanao in phillipine, it `s easy to go to Manado or

Sorong. Alor is difficult to me.

but i have few information ,not rich , and short english.

Do you have a information about this liveaboat go diving in Raja ampat or Ambon

Jun 14-Jun 21 is Raja ampat diving , Jul 08-Jul 15 is ambon diving.

i have not been in Indonesia , i have a plan to reserve Raja ampat or ambon in that day.

what is the best choice?

who can give a information about this SS3 liveaboat? there is no discout site?

before i always check the savemoneydiving website , but this liveaboard is not there in savemoneydiving.

this liveaboard price is 250*8 ??

this is website

Bali Diving Cruises :: Liveaboard Indonesia - Indonesia Diving - Bali Dive Cruise Adventure

Last edited:
From when I was doing research on the area (will be in Ambon & Banda in the fall), June/July/August are not a good time to dive there, with weather conditions eliminating many of the sites.

Maybe someone who has been there in these months can confirm this? As far as I know the season is basically reversed compared to nusa tenggara (komodo, alor), n. sulawesi, etc.

For Raja Ampat- I believe the seasons are similar to Maluku- these months see rougher conditions, but I'm not sure it affects the diving as much- again, maybe someone has been there around this time?

From when I was doing research on the area (will be in Ambon & Banda in the fall), June/July/August are not a good time to dive there, with weather conditions eliminating many of the sites.

Maybe someone who has been there in these months can confirm this? As far as I know the season is basically reversed compared to nusa tenggara (komodo, alor), n. sulawesi, etc.

For Raja Ampat- I believe the seasons are similar to Maluku- these months see rougher conditions, but I'm not sure it affects the diving as much- again, maybe someone has been there around this time?

Quite correct Sometimes okay up to mid june but best not to chance it, July/August definitely out and sometimes from Mid sept ok. Live-abaords tend to start from around the start of October. This allows them to run a tup up across the Banda Sea into Banda then over to Koon (great dives at the site called too many fish) through the southern part of R4 (Missool) and into Sorong.

(FYI operated Captained Live-a-boards in the area for over 5 years.)

There are many many liveaboard but Raja Ampat during the summer it can be very windy and the sea very very rough, especially in Maluku.
By the way, I found this new liveaboard that will operate soon in Indonesia and I think that it can be a good deal (Thearenui.com)
mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom