Tec. Deep I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We are starting DSAT Tec Deep 1 on June 4. We have Our minimum of 2 so the class is a go, but we can take 2 more if anyone would like to join.
Instructor is Blake Robinson.

Call Gary's Gulf Divers for more info 251/968-4279

DSAT Tec Diver Level One Course Details

Why DSAT Apprentice Tec Diver?

If you're interested in technical diving, but haven't yet met the prerequisites for the DSAT Tec Deep Diver course, you can consider enrolling in the DSAT Apprentice Tec Diver course. It is also a subcourse of the full DSAT Tec Deep Diver course.

What do I need to start?

PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
PADI Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
PADI Deep Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least 10 must be enriched air dives, 12 must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and at least six must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
Minimum age: 18 years old

What will I do?

You'll learn to make gas switch, extended no-decompression dives using air and enriched air to 40 metres/130 feet. You'll also prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies. Since it's part of the Tec Deep Diver course, you DSAT Apprentice Tec Dive course training credits toward the DSAT Tec Deep Diver course.

What will I need?

Tec Deep Student Crew-Pak, which includes student manual, planning slate and checklist slate
Where can I go from here?

For more information becoming a DSAT Apprentice Tec Diver please contact Gary or Blake @ 251/968-4279

Back
Top Bottom