Davao, Phil. to Bitung (Manado), N Sulawesi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Indo SB`ers , Hello , it`s Kevin in S. Phils. ... Dumaguete . I am looking for a way to get from Davao , Mindanao to Bitung , ( Manado , ) Sulawesi area ? I know Merpati and another airline used to fly ( Sriawacki ( SP. ? ) up until last Dec 07 before Christmas . Anyone gone to Davao -Manado in 2008 . I really hope I don`t have to go via Manila ... Singapore as I am so much closer via Davao . Also ... maybe folks have been to Sipadan ( Sandakan Malyasia ) and have taken boats to Manado , Sulawesi . I can go to Zambogita and get a Weesam ferry to Sandakan . Thanks for any help getting to Manado from the S. Philippines . Kevin Making bubbles is fun

If I recall correctly there is a ferry from Mindanao (Gensan) to Bitung ? Once you are in Bitung, Manado is a couple of hours by bus, or you can stay around and dive Lembeh

Call epa shipping for this, cargo ship sailing GenSan to Bitung that accepts passengers. worth a shot....hope the info is not outdated

(083) 380 3591
(083) 552 2995

Hello gem , i have been in Davao , but now i am not in davao But this late May i will go to davao again.
The problom is almost tourist company also don`t know about Davao to Manado well. There is not alot of tourist from davao to Manado
it`s not sure but Merpati is also closed from Davao to Manado .
i serched and heard that Now Sriwijawa airline is from davao to Manado available. This is originally one flight on Monday per week, but i heard that one month ago(not sure) they change the schedule two flight per week.
But you have to check the airline by tourist company.
not internet.
Because always that airline is changable and sometime closed.

tourdavao@hanmail.net this is tourist company in Davao.
i heard that before someguy go to manato , He say sriwijawa air web site is not available from Davao to Manado. very crazy web site.
and almost round airline is 250$or 350 $ you checked plz . Not Cheap
I donot reserve yet from Davao to Manado , but i have a plan too like you.

tourdavao@hanmail.net
082-225-5501 this is phone number

that is all i know. If you have another ,informe me . thank you . it`s hard to me search the airline from Davao to Manado

this is message already send to Gem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom