Sisid News and Public Affairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was this yesterday Ben? I missed it if so :/. If it's today, I'll probably watch it since I have nothing better to do. :)

it was shown last night. they featured tubbataha, malapascua, anilao, ternate. they didn't show the threshers of malapascua. instead, they covered a story of one survivor from the doña marilyn wreck.

saw it last night. aside from the hosts grabbing corals, it was pretty good for a local TV show and shows growing interest in the diving industry. hope it will lead to more awareness and conservation. but their vids werent so good. hi-res but they dont seem to have proper lights and rely more on red filters. the "amateur" vids i've seen here on SB, like Pak's, are much better.

edit: worth watching to see the host in bathing suit. miriam quiambao not susan enriquez ha?

saw it last night. aside from the hosts grabbing corals, it was pretty good for a local TV show and shows growing interest in the diving industry. hope it will lead to more awareness and conservation. but their vids werent so good. hi-res but they dont seem to have proper lights and rely more on red filters. the "amateur" vids i've seen here on SB, like Pak's, are much better.

edit: worth watching to see the host in bathing suit. miriam quiambao not susan enriquez ha?
maybe rolly baron was the vid man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom