New Website!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollis Gear Nick

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Our new website is now live.

Please feel free to check it out and learn more about our gear. For existing customers, this is also a chance for you to register your gear and warranty info and to maintain service records. You can also update your contact info to receive monthly newsletters and a free copy of our 2008 catalog.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them here. We are updating weekly and would like to hear how we can improve.

Thanks!

The best suggestion i can give you is to send me a free full face datamask and i'll go around 'marketing' it for you (i.e. telling people it's good and generally wearing it around the place).

let me know if you need my address :wink:

The best suggestion i can give you is to send me a free full face datamask and i'll go around 'marketing' it for you (i.e. telling people it's good and generally wearing it around the place).

let me know if you need my address :wink:

Hi Steve,

You can contact australia@hollisgear.com to discuss a demo of the Hollis FFM :D. It might not be free, but if you are interested in purchasing a unit he will be able to provide ETA and a local dealer.

Thanks,

Hi All,

Our new website is now live.

Please feel free to check it out and learn more about our gear. For existing customers, this is also a chance for you to register your gear and warranty info and to maintain service records. You can also update your contact info to receive monthly newsletters and a free copy of our 2008 catalog.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them here. We are updating weekly and would like to hear how we can improve.

Thanks!

Great looking site and excellent lay out with ease of getting info on your products. I have had a great relationship with oceanic products and the staff and I have been anticipating the Hollis gear line and I am looking forward to getting into the gear! Congratulations and thanks for the update!

Any details about the fins? They never appeared on the old website and there's nothing on the new website either...

Attachments

• HollisFins.jpg
    HollisFins.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 80
Great looking site and excellent lay out with ease of getting info on your products. I have had a great relationship with oceanic products and the staff and I have been anticipating the Hollis gear line and I am looking forward to getting into the gear! Congratulations and thanks for the update!

Hi Blair,

Your comments are much appreciated. It is still a work on progress, but we are getting there.

Regards,

Site looks great. So when will the Prism 2 be on the market?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom