Citizen HyperAquland Alarm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IceBergSlim

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Simple question. Anyone know a way to turn off the audio alarm on the Citizen HA watch? The manual dosen't seem to provide an idea. Is this possible? Thanks in advance, D

David Gallo once bubbled...
Simple question. Anyone know a way to turn off the audio alarm on the Citizen HA watch? The manual dosen't seem to provide an idea. Is this possible? Thanks in advance, D

Are you speaking of the rapid ascent alarm? There is more than one.

yep, thats the one. But I would prefer to turn all audio off if thats possible. I like the watch a great deal but it sucks diving with a pinball machine tied to my wrist.

yep, thats the one. But I would prefer to turn all audio off if thats possible. I like the watch a great deal but it sucks diving with a pinball machine tied to my wrist.

I hear ya, But to the best of my knowledge it's not possible. I lightly brushed through my manual, but could'nt find anything. I know I like mine alot, but it does seem to be pretty sensitive. Good Luck, let me know if you find out anything.... Kevin

Thanks for trying. It is true that the rapid ascent alarm is very sensitive. If you raise your hand a few feet:BEEP BEEP. Perhaps if it played a Sam and Dave tune instead of the annoying beeps I would like it more. Anyway, thanks again, Dave

Thanks for trying. It is true that the rapid ascent alarm is very sensitive. If you raise your hand a few feet:BEEP BEEP. Perhaps if it played a Sam and Dave tune instead of the annoying beeps I would like it more. Anyway, thanks again, Dave

No problem

Back
Top Bottom