Does anyone have any experience diving with Viking Divers out of Pensacola?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would PM ScubaBoard member Oriskany Dive Master. Eric will give you first hand information on most operators in the Pensacola area. He saved me from having a bad experience with a Pensacola dive boat, but it was not with Viking so I can't help you there.

I've done a search but haven't found much. Any shared past experiences would be great.

I've done a search but haven't found much. Any shared past experiences would be great.

I met Tim Thorsen when he was in Huntsville a few weeks ago. After talking with him, he certainly seems to know what he is doing, gave me all the right answers for the questions I asked, and can handle Rec & Tec divers on the same or different trips.

Honestly, if you have any questions about how the trip will run, call him and I am sure he will make sure you are comfortable with the way things will be handled.

Tim has been running dive trips longer than anyone in the Pensacola area AFAIK...his boat is ok, not the fastest, or the slowest.....must be doing something right to have been around that long, two or three years gets most people, he's been at it at least ten....
Yarg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom