May 22 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
No one started this yet? The week I lost ---- count 'em----3.5 lbs????

I guess not having time for dinner 2 nights in a row has an impact. :D

51 lbs and counting.

No one started this yet? The week I lost ---- count 'em----3.5 lbs????

I guess not having time for dinner 2 nights in a row has an impact. :D

51 lbs and counting.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

I was just dropping in to start the thread, since it wasn't going when I checked earlier.

Still keepin' on keepin' on. No change here - still stuck at 46 and counting - just not counting very quickly. I thought for sure I'd be down at least a pound this week - based on general periodic trends. Close, but not quite (down .6 still on the scale that counts more accurately than the original scale I was using).

I'd hoped to be down the full 50 by the end of May - probably won't quite make it (especially if I have to keep attending high school senior honors events - which always have food are will continue for two more weeks).

Hi! Just adding my support to everyone this week.

I'm not getting on the scale as I've had a bad bad week mentally. Still doing great with eating and drinking water and pretty good with moving. But I've no interest in seeing if I've lost or gained or stayed the same right now, so I'll wait til next week!

I actually weighed myself on the 22nd, but didn't get a chance to post. I stayed the same at 220 pounds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom