Looking for a ceiling mounted speargun rack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
On the beach in Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
I have a ceiling mounted teak fishing rod holder that works great for fishing poles & pole spears but the holes on it are too small for the butt of a speargun to pass through. Can anyone recommend a ceiling mounted gun/speargun holder? Not sure if they even make such a thing but I really don't have time to construct one myself :). I’ve seen some nice ones that are wall mounted but I really need something that will mount on the ceiling.
Thanks in advance.
-Chris

I have a ceiling mounted teak fishing rod holder that works great for fishing poles & pole spears but the holes on it are too small for the butt of a speargun to pass through. Can anyone recommend a ceiling mounted gun/speargun holder? Not sure if they even make such a thing but I really don't have time to construct one myself :). I’ve seen some nice ones that are wall mounted but I really need something that will mount on the ceiling.
Thanks in advance.
-Chris

If you can't find the speargun rack you need feel free to leave that new Darryl Wong gun you purchased at my house. I'll be more than happy to store it for you.:D

i was just thinking about this. i have a ceiling mounted gun rack in my truck and was just thinking about whether or not my gun would fit in it. haven't tried it yet.

i will ifnd link where i got mine and send it

what vehicle it going in

We use a nylon saddle type deal with a stretchy band that holds pike poles, round handled tools, etc., until released by stretching the band and unlatching the metal pins. This is used on fire trucks. I work for a Pierce fire truck dealer in SE Ohio and will get you a source tomorrow at work. Don't know sizes, etc., off the top of my head but I think it would work if my rapidly dissipating memory serves.

R

We handle a line of tool mounts called Performance Advantage. Their website is Pac Tool Mounts: Truck Mounts/Shelves/Shelving; Hanger Brackets; Mounting Brackets for Fire Equipment. They are sturdy enough to use on fire trucks, etc., so I'm guessing would hold up well on a boat. I think their tool lock pn 1003 would work and maybe the pn 1004 handlelok. The flexmounts, pn 1002 and 1002-2 maybe if you mounted them on top of a shelf, tabletop, etc. I used one of these to hold the nitrous bottle on my gas powered blender, but that's another story. Bottom line, it's quality stuff and we have most of it in stock. Finley Fire Equipment Co., Inc. E-mail me at rmansfield@finleyfire.com Be glad to help you out.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom