Best Bang for the money: Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
IndoSB`ers , OK . I am trying to find out where I can have a great trip and came to the conclusion Manado and Sipadan fit my budget . I really wanted to go to Sorong and Kri Resort but $2000 + for a week is a bit steep for me . Hopefully I can do 3 weeks ( 1 week at Sipadan and 2 weeks Manado / Lembeh ) for that same amount . Is it possible to get from Sandakan to Manado by boat / ferry . I really dont want to have to go back to Singapore to go to KK or Tauwa . Anybody gone from Sandakan to Manado or vice versa ? Thanks in advance . Kevin

A few years ago Malaysia airlines had a Kota Kinabalu (KK) to Manado flight which I took , but not many people took it so it was discontinued. Too bad, as it was possible back then to fly on Malaysia to Taipei from Los Angels , two hour stopover and change of planes took you to KK, if going on to Manado, that same day, you would have just barely made the connection or missed it, but that would be OK, you could have stayed in KK and taken a local snorkeling trip to a dive spot just out of town and flown the next day to Manado.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom