I've been noticing....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg somers

Reaction score
That there's alot of 2 cents worth or $0.02 going through the board all the time.I'm a little short at the moment.Does anybody mind if i grab them?I could use the money.:cool:
Cheers all you generous ears,
The needy Gasman.

besides this is national buy a SLURPEE Day at the local or nearby 7-11

Wasn't it Large Diver who was trying to collect a penny from everyone he knew/met so he could buy some new gear? Perhaps he might loan you some?

--TexasMike
  • Two Aggies are just entering a bar when both realize they have to go #2 really bad. So they both run the the bathroom.

"Damn it!" cries one, "There's no toilet paper in this stall!"

"Well there ain't any in here either," replies the other one. "Just do what I'm doing, use a dollar."

The second Aggie finishes first but almost immediately starts to gag when the first Aggie comes out with ecrement all over his hands up to his wrists.

"I thought I told you to wipe yourself with a dollar!" the first one cries between heaves.

"I did," says the second as he starts washing his hands, "Two quarters, 3 dimes, 2 nickles, ...."

I know what it's like to be short on cash... so I've set up a donation can for ya at our local convenience store. It's right next to the "Dog & Cat's Humane Society's" can..Hmmmmm... Greg, do you have a picture of you that might be cuter than a puppy Golden Retriever to put on your can?!

Geez, TM... you just HAD to post that, did you? :rolleyes:

<sheesh!>

~SubMariner~

Mike,
I think that toilet post belongs in the Red Neck Divers thread. Maybe I should move it, huh?
Ha!
Greg, you should set up a tank and sit next to it, put on sunglasses, and open your scuba hood on the ground.
Sing a few bars from 'I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy' and wait for someone to drop some coins in the hood. Should add up pretty quick. Let me know.
:sunny:

<<whiney voice>> But Maaaaaa! He started it with being the Gasman and mentioning coins and all!!

<<chuckle>> At least you didn't thump me for it. I figured if it at least made the regulators laugh, I had a small chance of it staying in place. And I will bet you an air fill you tell the joke to someone within the next week.

OK you bad boy, maybe we should just wash your mouth out with soap.
You lose one tank fill. I only tell lawyer jokes.
:sunny:

:)

Greg - I wish I could send you some pennies... :p

How's it going? Are you home yet?

Stay well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom