Our Oriskany Trip Pictures on YouTube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I put the pictures of our trip out to the Orikany to music and put it on Youtube. The first pictures that show the Oriskany before it was sunk was taken from US Navy pictures and from the MBT Divers website and was credited to them on the video. Turn up the volume and enjoy YouTube - Oriskany Two Year Anniversary 5-17-08

Great job thanks for sharing.

Thanks, making these little picture videos are fun, but I think my next big venture in diving will be into actual video.

I love the video Walter!!! You did a great job on it!

Walter, what software did you use to edit the video??
Thanks, making these little picture videos are fun, but I think my next big venture in diving will be into actual video.

I bought my wife some really fancy movie making software last year, but I don't know how to use it so I just used the Windows movie maker that came with my computer.

Those are great! I was lucky enough to see it sink. Thank you for letting me see what she looks like now!

While watching this the other day I made an observation. If you listen at the beginning of the song you can can hear the maniacal laughter of the boat captains and their cash registers going crazy as the Orikany is sinking :D.

Back
Top Bottom