Same Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
Anyone notice that it appears that its the same type of questions what gets asked over and over again on the board?

For example:

Why online dive store?

Which BCD?

Piston or diaphragm?

etc., etc.

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Anyone notice that it appears that its the same type of questions what gets asked over and over again on the board?

For example:

Why online dive store?

Which BCD?

Piston or diaphragm?

etc., etc.

You could ask something interesting or at least controversial. That will no doubt bring some good debate.:mean:

the real question is...Is that beer cold??

In the USA the question is:

Is that real beer? LOL

Mike D

ScoobieDoo,
As a new diver and new board member, I'm sure I'm gulity of re-asking questions that were already posted. That being said, if I ask a question that has already been posted, I feel better with the answers that are given, because the question I posted pertains to my level of diving.

joe

ps. Thanks to all the veteran board members who continaully ansewer the same questions so that newbies can learn.

etowndiver once bubbled...
ScoobieDoo,
As a new diver and new board member, I'm sure I'm gulity of re-asking questions that were already posted. That being said, if I ask a question that has already been posted, I feel better with the answers that are given, because the question I posted pertains to my level of diving.

joe

ps. Thanks to all the veteran board members who continaully ansewer the same questions so that newbies can learn.

And that's precisely why this board is so popular and growing!!

If after the same question is asked over and over without checking the search feature out, you not want to ask that same question again.

START A POLL!!!!!!!

I hate polls. and checks and cheerios and goodbyes.

Wow.. a new word association game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom