Plate and wings riding kind of high

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jorgie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SO I have a Dive Rite SS BP, with the Rec wings and the Deluxe harness. I also bought the single tank adaptor as I dive singles more often then not. Problem is, it puts the tank a bit high and I find that I get cramps in my neck or fatigue in my neck from the tank valve and 1st stage (Oceanic Delta 4) always being in my neck.

I tried undoing everything and reassemble with all fittings pushed as low as they can go but with no success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SO I have a Dive Rite SS BP, with the Rec wings and the Deluxe harness. I also bought the single tank adaptor as I dive singles more often then not. Problem is, it puts the tank a bit high and I find that I get cramps in my neck or fatigue in my neck from the tank valve and 1st stage (Oceanic Delta 4) always being in my neck.

I tried undoing everything and reassemble with all fittings pushed as low as they can go but with no success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi Jorgie,

Thanks for your inquiry. It is difficult to coach you through this via email, as we need a little bit more info. Please give us a call 386 752 1087 and we will be able to talk you through how to solve the issue.

Best,
Ag

Thanks for getting back to me, I will call in the next day or so. I was out for a little fathers day dive on my lake and with my 7mm on the high tank just made my neck sore through the hole dive. It's not as bad with my 1/2 or 3mm but the 7 is so stiff to begin with. Possible I need a Dry suit.

Back
Top Bottom