Rec/Tec Trip to the Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Due to an unexpected, job-related cancellation, we have one spot available for a Rec/Tec trip to the Red Sea. The dates for the trip are Aug 2-9, 2008. We are going to spend the week recreational and technical diving on board the MV Tala out of Hurghada, Egypt (Red Sea Explorers - Home). This vessel features a full mixed gas blending station and scooters for rent. We are exploring the Northern part of the Red Sea and Brother’s Island. Our group consists of 3 recreational divers and 7 technical ones. The technical group is DIR oriented and holds various ratings such as Tech 1, Cave 1, Trimix, Advanced Trimix, Technical Cave etc. and is quite experienced and mellow.

If this trip is of interest to you, please contact me at achuber65@yahoo.com and I will send you more information. I understand that you might want to bring a teammate that you are familiar with. In that case, I think I can reserve another spot on the boat.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom