Elite T3 Software Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've a T3 that now has 25 dives on it and I love the thing.
Two questions about the software package though...

1) On the DIVE page, there is a data field that requests WORKING PRESSURE.
How do I determine this value? (I'm new at this.)

2) I can not figure out how to create a photo album. When I click on the Photo
Album tab, I get the message "No photo available" and I see no way to add them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

David

I've a T3 that now has 25 dives on it and I love the thing.
Two questions about the software package though...

1) On the DIVE page, there is a data field that requests WORKING PRESSURE.
How do I determine this value? (I'm new at this.)

2) I can not figure out how to create a photo album. When I click on the Photo
Album tab, I get the message "No photo available" and I see no way to add them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

David

Look in your Open Water textbook. There should be a section regarding visual and hydrostatic testing requirements for SCUBA cylinders. There should be a picture that explains the numbers stamped on the cylinder shoulder of all SCUBA tanks. The picture will indicate where you will find the working pressure for the cylinder.

Most aluminum 80 cubic foot cylinders have a working pressure of 3000 PSI while High Pressure (HP) steel cylinders have a working pressure of 3442 or 3500 PSI.

In the case of the Aeris ACI computer logging software the working pressure is used to determine your Surface Air Consumption Rate (SAC). If you watch as you enter the working pressure and tab out of the field you will see the SAC Rate field updated.

As for the photo album section simply click on the green plus sign (+) and a Windows file open dialog will be displayed to allow to pick the desired photo.

Let me know if this answers your questions.

P.S.

If you have not already done so you might want to download the version 2.20 of the software (posted May 7, 2008) from the URL shown below. You need to uninstall the version you have currently installed on your PC.

DiveAeris.com - Scuba Diving Services - Software

To determine the version of the software you are currently using simply click on the Aeris Computer Interface menu option located within the programs Help menu.

Uninstalling the current version will NOT affect the log files that contain you dive data.

Also, you might want to fill in your ScubaBoard profile. The information is helpful when people are trying to answer questions you post on ScubaBoard. For example, I am assuming you live in some portion of the United States but I can't be sure.

Cylinders within the USA and Canada the working pressure of SCUBA cylinders in PSI (pounds per square inch) while the Europeans rate the working pressure in BAR.

Your general location and the number of dives you done is usually very helpful when answering questions. For example, my profile indicates that I live in western Massachusetts and that I have between 50 - 99 dives. This tells you I live in a colder climate and that my local diving would tend to be in colder water versus someone in the Florida Keys who would be diving in more temperate water. The number of dives tells you that I am not brand new to diving but a have a lot to learn compared to say Walter on ScubaBoard who has over 1000 dives and is an instructor.

Last edited:
Hi ronbeau,

>In the case of the Aeris ACI computer logging software the working pressure is used >to determine your Surface Air Consumption Rate (SAC)...

Got it.

>If you have not already done so you might want to download the version 2.20...

Done. AND, it fixed the inability to create photo albums. (As stated in the release notes.)

>Also, you might want to fill in your ScubaBoard profile.

Done.

>Let me know if this answers your questions.

Yes indeed, many thanks.
Hopefully as I learn I'll be able to contribute to others as you have here.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom