dui delta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottg541

Registered
Reaction score
here's a silly question:

I bought this delta dui bc used... it has 2 ring things down the shoulder strap with elastic cords that aren't really attached to anything in back.

what are those things supposed to be for?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Attachments

• deltabc.jpg
    deltabc.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 82
Thats for just in case you decide to pick up sky diving as well. It allows for left or right handed chute openning.

okay, maybe it was a dumb question... but i really don't know what it is for... Must be obvious?

it seems to me is that the most obvious reason for them is to hang stuff off of, but why the compicated engineering if that is the case?

Anyone?

okay, maybe it was a dumb question... but i really don't know what it is for... Must be obvious?

it seems to me is that the most obvious reason for them is to hang stuff off of, but why the compicated engineering if that is the case?

Anyone?

Did you look at the DUi website? They have manuels and info there. I cant see all of you BCD, but it might be the dump valves. Just a guess

Thank you... that's it.

I looked at the manual, it didn't really have much to say about it... kind of thought "auto retract mechanism" was a lofty title for a bungy and a ring.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom