Recommended stores?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LGH

Registered
Reaction score
I live (and dive) in Sweden but will be visting Orlando, FL for a couple of days in late June on a business trip. I was wondering if there are any recommended online stores for buying scuba equipment? I am considering buying a singles wing and have it delivered to the Orlando office or perhaps to the hotel and pick it up when I'm there.

Even with customs and taxes paid when I get back the price would be close to half of what it costs here - buying from local dealers I'd have to cough up over $500 US for a wing only (no back plate, no STA!).

Regards,
LGH

Here´s a few. Scubatoys.com is an excellent store, and I have been more than satisfied in my dealings with them. You can also try leisurepro.com, XSscuba.com, or deepseasupply.com

Thanks for your prompt replies. Does anyone know of any walk-in diving stores in Orlando? Most of the equipment for sale in US web stores I haven't seen first hand (mostly Agir and Halcyon wings over here).

And I would ideally like to purchase Deep Sea Supply stuff because Tobin seems like a splendid guy based on his and others' posts on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom