RG2015 and RG3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Can you please tell me what are the diffs between these two regulators, the color faces, securing ring and service kits are the same part number so it looks like they are fundamentally the same regs save the big red adjustment knob on the RG3000. Thanks.

Can you please tell me what are the diffs between these two regulators, the color faces, securing ring and service kits are the same part number so it looks like they are fundamentally the same regs save the big red adjustment knob on the RG3000. Thanks.

Hi Buddhasummer,

Thanks for your inquiry. The regs have a different mechanisms for the dive and pre-dive switch, it is a completely different design. The RG3000 allows for greater air flow in dive mode and offers a better work of breathing. It is also more intuitive to operate and set to the desired flow.

The service kit part numbers are different for the two regulators.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Best,
Ag

Hi Buddhasummer,

Thanks for your inquiry. The regs have a different mechanisms for the dive and pre-dive switch, it is a completely different design. The RG3000 allows for greater air flow in dive mode and offers a better work of breathing. It is also more intuitive to operate and set to the desired flow.

The service kit part numbers are different for the two regulators.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Best,
Ag

Thanks for the reply, but I am getting conflicting information, according to DRX they are the same kit: Taken from their website>

RG1425 Service Parts Kit for RG2015 Second Stage

RG1425 Service Parts Kit for RG3000 Second Stage

Can you please double check. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom