WTB video housing Sony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffberry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a sony dcr trv 140! I would like to find the right housing for it. The Ikelight housing model # is 6038.02 If you have one or know of one please let me know. I dont really want to have to buy a new camera to take down.
Jeff

Ever thought of making your own housing? My instructions explain how to make a super strong, simple molded housing for almost any camera built. I have used this method for a Hitachi 8mm that was twice the size of your Sony. Total cost of all material including the mold was under $100. I've been diving with it for 3 years now. If you are interested, look up my store on Ebay. CRM Underwater Design.

Jeff, if I owned that exact camera and knew exactly how you plan to use it I would, but I don't. That's why I sell only instructions! Each case is specific for the owner. By the way, To get the word out on these I have a sale on now. $5.00 plus S&H.

Thanks for ypur interest.

Curt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom