NiTek Duo- Gauge and Log???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If I use the NiTek Duo in "Gage" mode, will it display any log info at all after the dive? For example, will I be able to use the log function to see Average Depth? I understand that it wouldn't show PO2 calclations and Residual N2, etc. but didn't know if it was an all or nothing feature.

Also, if I use in "Gage" mode (why not add the u?) when I download the info to the PC, do I get the full profile or just the max depth and time?

Thanks!

Gage mode will log just like any other dive; as you said it won't do any gas related calculations because you can not enter gas info in gauge mode.

Space is at a premium on the screen; 1 less character means room for something else. Gage gets the point across.

I have tried to attach a PDF of a dive out of my log with the computer in gage mode. Hopefully it comes through. In the upper middle of the screen is where gases would normally be shown; different gases get a different color. Gage mode is signified by black data points in the profile.

Jerry

Attachments

• gauge mode.pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 68
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom