Found on the Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oriskany Divemaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Even the Finder of Lost Things has a heart.

While diving on the Oriskany this morning, I came across a "Camera Part." If you have lost a "Camera Part" on the Mighty O, please PM me. Of course you've got to identify the part and give me all the spefications before I can release it. But if it's not your's, maybe you know the person that owned it.

Really, it's not that I have a heart, I just don't have this type of camera...and besides, it's good Karma. So if you know someone crying over their beer tonight about their missing "Camera Part," tell them to buy you two more beers because you know the Oriskany Divemaster, Finder of Lost Things, and he has what you're looking for.

Also, if anyone finds a Jet Fin on the Oriskany please let me know. Rumor has it some guy dropped someone else's fin overboard.:dork2:

Even the Finder of Lost Things has a heart.

While diving on the Oriskany this morning, I came across a "Camera Part." If you have lost a "Camera Part" on the Mighty O, please PM me. Of course you've got to identify the part and give me all the spefications before I can release it. But if it's not your's, maybe you know the person that owned it.

Really, it's not that I have a heart, I just don't have this type of camera...and besides, it's good Karma. So if you know someone crying over their beer tonight about their missing "Camera Part," tell them to buy you two more beers because you know the Oriskany Divemaster, Finder of Lost Things, and he has what you're looking for.

I lost my Nikon D-300 in Subal case and a Sea and Sea strobe - Yes - that has to be the one.

I lost the flash diffuser for my Ikelite housing but I never cried over it, guess thats not it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom