Weight Pouches on Omega Aquatics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The instructor I work with just dove them this past weekend (and was very dissapointed). He was diving his drysuit and was wearing the Evolution (but the system on the Zone II seems to be the same. He had a fair amount of weight in them, and had to do some 'modifications' on the boat to keep the entire system from falling apart. He was going to contact Omega yesterday. For more info, contact him directly through his site East Coast Diver LLC Home . I was disappointed to hear his assessment, because they are an incredibly comfortable BC to wear.

The instructor I work with just dove them this past weekend (and was very dissapointed). He was diving his drysuit and was wearing the Evolution (but the system on the Zone II seems to be the same. He had a fair amount of weight in them, and had to do some 'modifications' on the boat to keep the entire system from falling apart. He was going to contact Omega yesterday. For more info, contact him directly through his site East Coast Diver LLC Home . I was disappointed to hear his assessment, because they are an incredibly comfortable BC to wear.

I'm glad to say that we have a fantastic fix. Pictures coming soon.

Gary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom