Hyperbaric chamber article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a short article I wrote a while back on the difference of some of the hyperbaric chambers used. Hope you enjoy the article.

andibk

Attachments

• chamber.jpg
    chamber.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for sharing that with us. Only once ended up ina chamber. But twice I have suffered from skin bends. It is amazing that as soon as you start with oxygen, you start to feel better. From my experience 30 mins was all I needed to start to feel better from skin bends.

Like you say its all about realising & admititng what the problem is then dealing with it.

XXXL
Had Henny renew my dive insurance before the last trip. Did four 60 meter dives then headed down to Krabi. Did a max depth on the first dive to 103 meters and the second day did 123 m max depth in Song Hong Cave. No skin bends or anything. Going up north for to teach a cavern and cave course, is it possible to borrow your GPS and the directions??? Have to get a new boat captain.
If you are around the beginning of August going to do a 6 day tec liveaboard.

andibk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom