Vortex This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ricky M and I will be at the Vortex this weekend with a passel of students. I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We are quartered at Grandview 3.

Saturday night is the world famous (I think) Barbecue starting at 6 pm. This event has been featured in Southern Living Magazine (so I am told) and is fantastic.

If you are in the neighborhood, join us and say hey.

Saturday night at 7 pm CDT we will pay tribute to Jim Borges.

Tommy

What time are you starting Saturday morning? You guys want to hit an early one before you start? I hope to be in town early enough to get fills so I should be ready to go early.

I am leaving here around 7 tomorrow and am going to play until dark. After a sojourn to Sally's I have to do a night dive with my students on Friday night. Then Saturday at 8 I am working one-on-one with Shyann. Then I have the navigation dives. I have worked tonight pre-cooking 60 drumettes and marinating them so we just have to brown them on the grill Saturday night.

Then on Sunday I have the rest of the AOW dives. It will be kind of a full weekend but there has to be some time to play.

TT

Once again the 6 pm BBQ was everything So Living says. Drumettes were awsome, though for some reason I was only allowed 3 of them. Thank you, Tom for yet another great memory to add to the book of "Time With Tom."

Once again the 6 pm BBQ was everything So Living says. Drumettes were awsome, though for some reason I was only allowed 3 of them. Thank you, Tom for yet another great memory to add to the book of "Time With Tom."

At Vortoberfest, I will make sure you get more wings! :D

Carolyn:sharks:

At Vortoberfest, I will make sure you get more wings! :D

And this is only one of many reasons that I love you!!!

And this is only one of many reasons that I love you!!!

Embarrassed-Chimpanzee--C11774369.jpeg

AWWWW SHUCKS!!!!! :D

Huggies!

Last edited:
That should make for interesting reading LOL.
Once again the 6 pm BBQ was everything So Living says. Drumettes were awsome, though for some reason I was only allowed 3 of them. Thank you, Tom for yet another great memory to add to the book of "Time With Tom."[/quo

Johnny MAc. Did you remember to add the rare shooting moon to your book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom