Need buddy's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BOBMCCJR

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. Is it easy to go to dive sights and find people to dive with. I am doing my cert dive in Jamstown this weekend. thanks Bob

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. Is it easy to go to dive sights and find people to dive with. I am doing my cert dive in Jamstown this weekend. thanks Bob

Welcome, Bob!

Good luck with your cert dives!

I think it's easy to pre-arrange a dive buddy at a club meeting or club outing, but I think you'll find it difficult or at least awkward showing up at a dive site and asking divers to alter their plans and accept an unknown buddy.

I'd suggest checking out local clubs and/or dive shops or even ask the nice people here on ScubaBoard to buddy up. :D

Where are you looking to dive?

Dave C

More info needed. Take a second and fill out your profile so others have an idea of your location.

Bob: www.rogueislanddivers.org is a club you may want to consider joining, members dive each weekend and also some dive after work throughout the week.
If you want to buddy up just pm me not a problem
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom