Offshore Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DougC

Registered
Reaction score
Great time recently offshore Georgia with Divers Den on their new boat Wreckreation. Anybody been out with these guys?

Nathan Tarpein with a nice Gag....

:crafty:

Test1DSCN0680.JPG
[/IMG]

I've been diving with Divers Den for about a month or more. I'm Nathan in the picture. Being from Georgia I left Georgia to be a commercial diving but just started diving the Georgia coast. I have spearfished most of the US coastline and Georgia has world class spearfishing.Lots of Big Gags, Cobia, Amberjack, and a ton of snapper. Lots of real wreck and artifial reefs. Anything from battle tanks to Liberty ships. I went diving with Den Divers agein today and had a great trip. It's a 3 dive trip with plenty of food and drinks. Cost is a little higher then most other dive trips in the world but they supply plenty of food and drink as I said and theres 3 dive where most shops only do 2. Vis is anywhere from 25 to 75 foot.

:):):)We had a great day on May 24 and also June 8. The Wreckreation is a great boat to dive, the crew is outstanding. They do 3 dives most times but on the 8TH we did 4.Both of these days there were alot of good gags snapper, flounder, Aberjack. The Boat takes great care of you with food and drink included.:D:D:D

Good deal Nathan and Mike.

These guys have busted onto the scene big time with their boat, bookings are filling up fast on the weekends but they're getting good response for weekday trips. Right across the river from Jacksonville in St. Mary's GA they're getting a lot of attention from there, and of course they're within easy driving distance from anywhere in Georgia and the Carolinas. Bruce and Chris would be happy to fill anybody in on what's on deck for the rest of the summer and into the fall. Contact info is www.diversdengeorgia.com or www.southgeorgiadivecharters.com or call 912.882.7078

:14:
102-336.jpg
[/IMG]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom