Casualty at Steps and Maiinit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MUSANG

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Divers... have you heard of the two incident that happened in less than two weeks apart?

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Please go ahead and fill out your profile so we can get to know you better.

Very unfortunate incidents that are under investigation. If you have any factual information to add, please do it on the thread that Caloy linked to.

Hi Musang,

Not much is known other than what is debated on the Diversions Yahoo group. If you have seen an official accident report, please post it here to let us know.

Hi Musang, welcome to PPD. I second everyone's request.

Hello PPD... i read the link... sorry guys but i have no idea... just rumors... being a new diver i just want to learn from what happened so atleast it will help me not to get into such situation or if ever accidentaly I got into such i'm prepared... thanks for the welcome...

Hello PPD... i read the link... sorry guys but i have no idea... just rumors... being a new diver i just want to learn from what happened so atleast it will help me not to get into such situation or if ever accidentaly I got into such i'm prepared... thanks for the welcome...
we all want answers - both to learn by and to live by...

one lesson we always learn? dive safe, always within your training and physical and confidence limits, you can always abort a dive and come back another day - the ocean won't disappear :biggrin:

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom