Florida spearfishing charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

INhunter

New
Reaction score
I am trying to locate a Charter or someone to take a newbie out spearfishing. I have all of my own scuba gear but do not own any spearfishing gear yet. I have a trip planned for July 4th thru the 12 and was trying to find any places either around Key largo area or around Ft. Meyers. I will be in Ft. Meyers for the weekend of the 4th and then be heading down to Key Largo for a dive trip and was hopeing to give spearfishing a try. Any info or help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I am looking into them now. We arent going to be in Ft. Meyers very long. Just for the weekend of the 4th and then were headed off to key Largo for a dive trip. But if anyone around ft. Meyers would like to make some dives that weekend I would be up for paying for some gas or what not to check out some of the sites, if the spearfishing doesnt come thru.

I posted a thread today about our new dive boat in Cudjoe Key, mile marker 21 near Key West. We specialize in spearfishing trips and maybe we can arrange something while you're in town. We have a spearfishing trip scheduled for July 12th. Check out our website www.cudjoegardensdivecenter.com
Captain Larry
Cudjoe Gardens Dive Center - Cudjoe Key
Garden Cove Dive Center - Key Largo

Good news on your new operation Capt. Look forward to checking it out....

Sounds interesting! You want to post about this charter on spearboard.com as well so all the spearos know about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom