Top 3...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jess

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If you were going to rank your top 3 favorite BCD, based on trial or advice... what would they be and why?

I'm not just asking to start a thread, I really would like to know what is out there in the market that I might be missing or underrating. I just recently started working at my LDS and I'm trying to figure everything out. Personally, I only have experience with Aeris/Oceanic and Scubapro BCDs. I'm female, but you don't need to limit your list to women's BCs. I'm really just trying to figure out what most people like and why.

Thanks for any lists you give me.

My favourite is my generic anodized blue aluminium BP, with Oxycheq extreme 30# wing .

2nd is my old Zeagle Scout. small, light, perfect for travel.

3rd was my Zeagle Tech. Rock solid, plenty of bells and whistles, just a little too big for my purposes.

The first two would work for a female, as, probably, would the 3rd. Though Zeagle did (and probably still do) make a female specific BCD called the Zena.

NB - I have a preference for rear inflate style BCD's. This may not be what you are after.

Z...

I'd put in a vote for the Zeagle Ranger - it's what I have, although, if I were doing it over, I'd probably go for the Stilletto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom