Tanging pag-ibig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kinason

Reaction score
natinik ako ng toyum......sabi sila ihian daw!.....are they serious answers?

I think you are asking if you should pee on stings. That does work but really anything that changes the PH. In Mexico we used tomatoes sometimes and of course vinegar but if you have nothing else, urine works. Remember, it is sterile coming out of the body.

Hey Kinason, welcome to the forum.

...you'd get a better response if you post in English in the main forum. Thanks...

from what i know acid helps melt the actual stinger that may be continuing to pump poison into the wound...

best cure is hot compress... or even a (very) hot shower... as hot as you can take it, maybe a little more... works much much faster than acids...

but on the boat, out in the water, with no hot shower facilities? whip it out and drain the main vein...

unless of course everyone else had already done so in their wetsuits

Jag

id probably be useless if i was ur dive buddy. i always pee in my wetsuit. :rofl2:

id probably be useless if i was ur dive buddy. i always pee in my wetsuit. :rofl2:
reminder to self.. stay away from Maggie on dive boats, she smells of urine...

what's a 'toyum'?

Back
Top Bottom