BC2032DOUBLE Tank Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am interested in buying a set of the
BC2032DOUBLE Tank Strap, Plastic Cam Buckle, 2-inch wide
long 50-inch length
to assemble independent doubles on dive holidays. Is this what they are designed for or is there some other purpose?

I like the flexibility of grabbing any two tanks regardless of size and putting together an impromptu twinset. I plan to use them with my SS back plate.

I am interested in buying a set of the
BC2032DOUBLE Tank Strap, Plastic Cam Buckle, 2-inch wide
long 50-inch length
to assemble independent doubles on dive holidays. Is this what they are designed for or is there some other purpose?

Hi FishDiver,

Thanks for your question. The set up you describe is not designed for putting a twinset together. The long strap was used in the past in the European market to hold banded doubles with a fixed double boot and attach it to the TransPac or jacket style BC.

Take a look at our Remora system: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Remora Tank Mount
It sounds like this will be the best solution for building a twin set quickly.

Best,
Ag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom