WTT Large Zena Almost new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReelDuel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I purchased a Zeagle Zena (size large) for my wife as a surprise and in the process purchased one that is too big for her. Used one day in the pool that is it. Want to trade for a size small. Let me know if you are interested or if you want to buy let me know.

Last edited:
See, ya should have purchased the Ladyhawk I had for sale LOL :D

I think you can purchase a new vest, front panel, or shoulder portion of the Zena that will change it to a smaller size. If you can't find anyone to trade with, this might be cheaper than selling it and purchasing a different one.

If you want to do this, you might try posting in the Zeagle forum...there's a Zeale rep who frequents that forum, and I'm told he's really good about responding to questions...

how much do you want for the BC ?

Still for sale $275 plus shipping. Like I said it is as good as new.

As for trading we need dive knives/scissors, gloves women small men lg-xlg, dive lights, camera/recorder, dive alert, safety sausage willing to put up some cash for the deal if needed.

Back
Top Bottom