Compatibility Wing and BP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dblthunder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello to Everyone, First post here though I spent countless hours reading many posts, great scuba forum, and thanks for all the great information. ??? Setting up my first BP and Wing, want to know if a Oxycheq Vertex wing will attached to a Dive Rite aluminum back plate without any alterations?
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
are you planning to run this wing for singles or doubles? It's pretty big for singles, but it should work for either setup.

No, this setup will be for doubles only. I just need to know before buying the wing that it will line up with the holes on the Dive Rite plate, I am not sure that the hole patterns are consitant with all plates, was under the impression that they were not.
Again thanks...

Yeah, it'll work. The Dive Rite has the hole in the top and the slot in the bottom in the rite place, and the Oxycheq's holes are standard placement, too.

Back
Top Bottom