New Spearfishing Boat in Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Larry

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I want to spread the word that we just opened a new dive boat and dive center in Cudjoe Key, Mile Marker 21 near Key West. The name of the operation is Cudjoe Gardens Dive Center. We are offering spearfishing charters on demand. We also offer spearfishing open boats on the second Saturday of each month so one or more hunters can book individual seats on the boat.
Check out our website at www.cudjoegardensdivecenter.com for more details. We are a division of Garden Cove Dive Center in Key Largo and we are an authorized RIFFE dealer. We stock many models, shafts, tips, etc and can custom order whatever you like in time for you to use on your trip. We operate a six-pac 34' Crusader and we are on the oceanside of Cudjoe Key for quick access to the reefs and wrecks. Our captains are all very experienced sportfishing captains and know how to find the big fish.
We had Greg the Divemaster from ScubaRadio and one of his mermaids on the boat two weeks ago and he had a great time video taping the action. Some photos are on the website.
I hope to see some of you out hunting with us. Right now we're only offering the open spearfishing boat one day per month, but if we get enough demand we will expand to more days. Of course, a full boat spearfishing charter can be booked any time.
Captain Larry Toigo
Cudjoe Gardens Dive Center - Cudjoe Key
Garden Cove Dive Center - Key Largo

Bad News about the previous post. We decided to postpone the startup of the Cudjoe Key operation due to the recession, outrageous fuel prices, taxes, and the failure of Key West to follow through with the sinking of the USS Vandenberg. We'll post a follow-up when the situation improves.

We will continue to be a RIFFE dealer and support spearfishing at our main store in Key Largo at Garden Cove Divers (mm 105.6). We also have RIFFE spearguns at our on-line store. If anyone is interested in specific models, prices, etc you can p.m. me.
Captian Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom