:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolfen42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just ordered D Cards for my wife and I... Everyone needs more "play nice" in their lives.

Does that mean that they are back in production? I tried to order one a few months ago and was told that they are on back order.

Does that mean that they are back in production? I tried to order one a few months ago and was told that they are on back order.

Doh! I had no idea there was any question about availability. I just sent my order in through the website.

I have been told by the guy printing these that they are back in production. Anchor, please PM me when you get yours. (Any day now I hope!) Others can expect a two or three week turn around.

I have been told by the guy printing these that they are back in production. Anchor, please PM me when you get yours. (Any day now I hope!) Others can expect a two or three week turn around.

Cool... I feel a bit less foolish for precipitously sending payment... :)

For real fun, ask your local LDS if they give Dive Club discounts and whip that baby out.........

Back
Top Bottom