New wreck located in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got word of a new wreck located by a fishing boat captain friend of mine. The wreck is in 300 meters long, sits up 30-40 meters and in 72 meters at the bottom. Boat trip will be scheduled for next February.

Bruce

Where exactly in thailand is this wreck located, any dive shop to recommend for this particular dive site?

I just got back from Thailand and a 300 metre wreck turns up! :wacko: garrrrrrrrr.

Oh well at least I woulden't of been qualified to of dived it at that depth anyway :D

Keep us updated on it I'd like to know if it turns out to actually exist, sounds like a huge vessel I'm suprised it hasen't turned up earlier, though I sopose it is rather deep, any idea on what sort of ship it was to give an idea how long its been down there?

I guess I'll just have to settle for diving the Hardeep and the King Cruiser, I missed out on the vertical wreck by just a couple of months too :(

It is in fact a 300 FOOT wreck (ie 100m) and was sunk intentionally near Pattaya. God knows why Pattaya as the diving and the place stink. Perhaps the local dive shops clubbed together and bought it.

I don't as of this point in time know what kind of ship it was, however....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom