pre-trip immunity booster??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
anyone do anything special to stay well for your dive trip? like a certain supplement you swear by to prevent colds, etc.? , also do you take pepto bismol chewables and start eating them a few days before travelling?

A big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast with fruit with a multi vitamin. A glass of carrot juice (12 oz) with an alfalfa sprout and cheese on whole wheat for lunch. A big fruit smoothie with eggs or egg whites around dinner. Other healthy snacks (nuts, fruits etc) in between. Sleep 8-9 hours every night. Exercise regularly.

I don't think there's a miracle pill or fruit but carrot juice seems to have given my immune system a boost.

I have been to Mexico about 6 times & Dominican Repulblic 3 times for dive trips. No intestinal problems at all. Just don't drink the water. Think CERVASA!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom