Urgent Advice Needed Reg. Diving Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MartinNorway78

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello

Calling out to all locals in Dahab; Can anyone tell me about the Big Blue Dive shop and a hotel called "Tha Dahab STar" hotel?

Cant find any info about the hotel on tne web... the dive centre seems good though.. anyone has experience with the center/hotel?

Im kind of in a hurry because there is not so many last minute tickets left...

:confused:

any help greatly appriciated!

Naaaahhhhh... I booked it already, sure I'll be fine! :) Any tips on surfaceintervalls or special parts of town thats particulary nice, or good restaurants would be appricated though! :)

Surface intervals ? Depends entirely on your diving.
Loads of great dives, loads of great places in town to eat and drink.
You'll have a fun time I'm sure..

Examples of dive sites here : clubvass active holidays

:dork2:
Surface intervals in the meaning of "things to do when not diving".... not actual SI's....
:lotsalove:

just picked up the phrase from a magazine... maybee its silly, anyway looking forward to Dahan alot, sounds more like my kind of place, like Koh Tao, but with more experienced divers...? got the impression its really chilld out and laidback..

just came home from Sharm and need some other impulses :)

Anyone lived at the Star of Dahab? its in Mashraba...

:dork2:
Surface intervals in the meaning of "things to do when not diving".... not actual SI's....
:lotsalove:

Ahh sorry missed that :mooner::D Lot's in Dahab town to do of an evening, lots of bars by the sea etc etc.. Try the Blue beach for starters, lots of divers hang out there..
Don't know the hotel..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom