Free Regulator Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a RG1215 second stage regulator for my backup from Dive Rite Express, and a big reason I chose Dive Rite was because I understood that they had a program similar to Scubapro, where they provide free parts when I do my yearly regulator service. But I never really nailed down how I'm supposed to do that.

My gear is up for it's yearly service in a month or two, and I was planning to take it to my local dive shop, Whidbey Island Dive Center. They carry Dive Rite stuff for sale.

What do I have to do in order to get free parts for my Dive Rite reg when I take my gear in for service? Thanks.

This RG1215 URL says

Note: The RG1215 comes with Dive Rite's standard limited lifetime warranty and free service kits for life through an authorized Dive Rite dealer as long as the regulator is serviced every two years or one hundred dives.

So I'm guessing you just need proof you bought it from an authorized dealer, meaning your receipt form DR Express.

They don't specify regulator service "free parts" though in their normal warranty policy. But for regular warranty repair work it says that you have to return it to the dealer you bought it from or directly to Dive Rite. see SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Warranty Policy

What do I have to do in order to get free parts for my Dive Rite reg when I take my gear in for service? Thanks.

Hi Samoloni44,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you take your regulator to any of our authorized dealers with a trained tech on staff they will be able to take care of servicing your regulator. You should only be charged for labor and not the parts.

If you have any issues at all you can always send the regulator back to us in Lake City.

Also we recommend you keep your service log up to date.

Best,
Ag
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom