Gekko Simulator ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Riger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was any pc/mac simulator available to show the various displays on the Suunto Gekko at various stages of the dive. I want to demo this for my daughter who is just finishing her SCUBA course.

(Update : I do not need the Dive computer to do anything, just something like an online flash demo or similar that lets one set the parameters and change them and see the effect)

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Gday Richard,

Here's a link I was just looking at for the Vyper, I think the Gekko and Vyper are similar.

Suunto Diving World - Suunto Vyper

There's a flash demo to download at the bottom.

I'm currently using the Oceanic Veo100Nx but I don't find it very intuitive with all the displays and icons. I have to refresh every time I go diving. The Suunto look much easier to use.

Hope this helps

I don't think the Suunto website demo allows you to change the values directly, but it does show what the display looks like as you ask it to demo different functions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom